ways of diagnosis..
1. Rogi pariksha (examination of the patient).
Dashvidha pariksha (ten point examination):
1. Prakriti (constitution):
2. Vikriti (disease susceptibility):
3. Sara (quality of dhatus):
4. Samhanana (compactness of the body):
5. Pramana (anthropometry):
6. Satmya (acquaintance) :
7. Sattva (mental stamina):
8. Ahara shakti (digestive power):
9. Vyayama shakti (exercise endurance):
10. examination of vaya (age group) & vayikarana
(rate of aging):
offered | |
Learning Helpline |
Constitution Analysis | |
FAQs | |
Copyright@: Chakrapani Global Center
for Training & Research in Ayurveda, All rights reserved.