Home

About Us

Testimonials

LA 23

Vajikarana: Ayurvedic approach to Sexual medicine

98% people are anxious about Sex. The remaining 2 % are lying.

1

Charaka's Concept of Vajikarana

Definitions, Background

2

Kamasutra 's Concept of Vajikarana

Definitions, Background

3

Diagnostic approach for Sexual dysfunctions

Practice of Rasayana after admission in a specially constructed cottage

4

Management principles of Sexual dysfunctions

Practice of Rasayana in day to day circumstances

5

Important formulations

Chyavanaprasha avaleha, Kamdeva Ghrita etc.

 

 

 Course offered | | Learning Helpline | | Constitution Analysis | | Feedback | | FAQs | | Ayurveda Books | | About Us | | Contact Us


Copyright@: Chakrapani Global Center for Training & Research in Ayurveda, All rights reserved.